June 5, 2020!
Vendor Applications Available in early 2020!
The North Idaho Family Group is an Idaho 501(c)3 non profit. It is a membership and program driven group whose mission is “Healthy Families and Life Long Learning.” The NIFG is a backbone organization that will produce the annual Family Day in the Parks event in the spirit of the former collaborative, nonprofit-based Kids Day in the Park, with a greatly expanded venue, schedule of events, audience and opportunities.
Slated to be the last day of school each June, the event will have a steering committee comprised of the lead partners and activity coordinators. It is the goal of the event to provide outreach, revenue generation, public awareness and celebration of all that they do, to each of the participating partners.
- Non profit outreach/activity booths
- CDA Makers Market – Local Handmade Items!
- Food Court
- Main stage entertainment
- Bike tune-ups from Lake City Bicycle Collective
- Heritage & Cultural Center Activities
- Community and civic organization displays
- Kids Carnival
- Paddlefest / Paddle craft / Sail rides & exhibitions