744 N 4th St
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Did You Know?
• Every two minutes, a child is treated in an emergency room for an unintentional cycle-related incident.
• More children are seen in emergency rooms for injuries related to riding toys than any other toy.
• Helmet use is the most effective way to reduce bicycle-related fatalities.
• Non-motorized scooters cause more injuries to kids than any other toy.
• If 85% of all children wore helmets every time they rode their bike for one year, an average of $109 to $142
Trinity Lutheran Church with the guidance and help of many in the community is planning a Bicycle Safety Rodeo in mid-town Coeur d’Alene. This will be just 5 days after school starts and a great time to make sure your child is a safe rider.
More details to come! Mark your calendar!