NOTE: Events are moderated and do not display immediately. If you need to make changes to an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the changes vs. submitting a new event. To keep this calendar as user-friendly as possible, please view the “Other Calendar Links” section to the right for multiple-day, recurring, or ongoing events & classes.
Join us for the annual North Idaho State Fair!
Mudgy and Millie birthday party starts off the Anniversary celebration at noon, in the Community Room.. There will be music in the park, bouncing houses, games, food and drink trucks. Books will also be given away to the children.
Did You Know?
• Every two minutes, a child is treated in an emergency room for an unintentional cycle-related incident.
• More children are seen in emergency rooms for injuries related to riding toys than any other toy.
• Helmet use is the most effective way to reduce bicycle-related fatalities.
• Non-motorized scooters cause more injuries to kids than any other toy.
• If 85% of all children wore helmets every time they rode their bike for one year, an average of $109 to $142
Trinity Lutheran Church with the guidance and help of many in the community is planning a Bicycle Safety Rodeo in mid-town Coeur d’Alene. This will be just 5 days after school starts and a great time to make sure your child is a safe rider.
More details to come! Mark your calendar!
Now in its 9th year, the signature Day of Caring provides corporate teams, community groups, families, and individuals a chance to experience and contribute to the essential work done by nonprofits every day. Nonprofit agencies benefit from many hands pitching in to help with projects big and small.
Join hundreds of your community neighbors in this one-day giving blitz! Sign up here: http://www.unitedwayofnorthidaho.org/dayofcaring
- Coeur d’Fondo will showcase beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene and the forest, roads and scenery along Idaho’s Scenic Byway; Highway 97, passing through the communities of Harrison and St. Maries; before finishing back in Coeur d’Alene at the fall Oktoberfest in downtown Coeur d’Alene.
Start to finish times : Competitive and non-competitive options : TAKE THE CHALLENGE.
* Piccolo Fondo – bike 37 miles from Coeur d’Alene to Harrison and take a cruise boat back Coeur d’Alene
* Centro Fondo – Take a cruise boat from Coeur d’Alene to Harrison and bike 47 miles back to Coeur d’Alene
Outfits and fashion accessories are from St. Vincent de Paul’s thrift store and are modeled by local celebrities and friends. Hors d’oeuvres, drawings and lots of fun.
North Idaho Life is hosting a one-of-a-kind Masquerade Ball benefitting the kiddos at Children’s Village! The kind of thing you’ve only dreamed about or seen in a movie, but it will be real and it will be epic! Join us for an evening full of champagne, paparazzi, a Grande cuisine dinner by Satay Bistro, aerial performers, a nine-piece funk band and a live DJ to finish out the night. No expenses are spared for the most epic party of the century!